Sunday, February 20, 2011

Track and Field

Track and Field started on the 15th of February and since then I have attended 2 of the practices. The goal of track and field is to improve an athletes skills, endurance, and personal bests. Before I started track I thought about some goals that I want to achieve during the season which are as follows:
1) Beat my personal records in high jump, long jump, 100 and 200 meter sprint
2) Encourage others if they are struggling with something
3) Become a better athlete
4) Focus on techniques
5) Try my best through out the season

6) Make the team

From the 2 practices I have attended I know that I have to build up my stamina since I haven't done that much sports since the football season except for motocross. I also need to practice my high jump and long jump techniques since I have forgotten some of them. However I believe this will be achieved during the 6 weeks of training.Overall I hope this will be a great season and I will keep the blogging about my achievements!


No comments:

Post a Comment