Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Football Match

On November 3rd, we had a football game against Lyceum which was a great opportunity for us to be in a game situation. I played right mid filled which worked for me quite well because I kept myself open and in the game. However next time i need to play a bit more in the middle as well and I need to use my left foot as well, which i will have to practice. Other than that i think the match was really great and since the other team wasn't very experienced we were able to focus more on passing and taking time with the ball instead of rushing into something.

This week we have been working on penalty shots, kicking with our left feet, precision, and timing. All these techniques will help us in a real game if we make the team. I think i have learnt a lot from all the practices i have attended and that it will really help me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment