Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Motocross Driving

Last Sunday (November 14th) I went to drive motocross at a track. I am doing motocross as action for the CAS programmge since it is something I enjoy. In the beginning of the semester I made a goal that I will join a motocross race in 2011. I believe I can achieve this goal if I keep practicing every weekend or whenever I have time. On Sunday I did quite well and I was satisfied with my driving; in order to improve I will have to practice more in turns and I need to practice a bit more at jumping. Overall I have great timing and my driving is smooth which is really important. Next time I'm going driving I will concentrate more on starts and drive more agressively. Below are some pictures as proof that I have actually been driving motocross :)


No comments:

Post a Comment