Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Track and Field

Track and Field is coming up on just 2 days!

I feel that as a team we have worked really hard in order to achieve our endurance for the actual competition (March 25-27).

I have improved quite a lot in my field events that I will be doing which means I will do well in the actual competition. I have been able to beat my personal records during training which means my goals have been fulfilled.

For long jump, high jump, 100m and 200m I beat my personal records.
  • Long jump I jumped 4.50m
  • High jump I jumped 1.35m
  • 100m 14.31sec
  • 200m 30.23 sec


I really hope that we all do well in New Delhi and that we are a competative and strong team!


My goals for the competition are:
  1. Help a team member if they need advice
  2. Cheer for everyone
  3. Do my best
These goals will be acheived during the tournament, so for now I can't write anything else about Track and Field.

No comments:

Post a Comment