Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Track & Field

For the past 2 weeks I have been attending all the track and field practices. This has really helped me to build up my endurance. I have also oficially made the team which was one of my goals. This year the track and field is going to be in New Delhi, India. Before we go there I really want to improve my high jump, long jump and shot put skills since those will be some of the events I will be taking part in.


The events that the coach want me to take part in are:
-100m
-400m
-800m
-high jump
-shot put
-both relays (100x4 and 400x4)


I am not really a long distance runner which is why i would have prefered to have done just 100m and 200m but I guess I will have to challenge myself and try some longer distance. I also want to do long jump since that is one of my best events, but will see how it goes.


I really hope that I will be at my top when we go for the actual competition because I want to do my best and beat my personal records.

No comments:

Post a Comment