Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sports Day

We had a school sports day on September 7th, and I, as a member of the Red house and a senior, tried to participate in all the sports that I enjoyed. I played football mainly. Of course, our main goal was to win the tournament to enjoy the tournament itself too.I personally interacted with everyone possible, not only within the red house, but also with inter-house members. I belive sports always bring people together much closely :)

Also during sports day Maheshi, Joyce and I were selling spirit bags for the primary students in order to make the day more cheerful. Below is a pictures of us preparing the bags for each house color. Each spirit bag contained balloons, ribbons, cloth and small length of rope. 

We didn't make a lot of profit but we will also be selling the spirit bags during the Primary Sports day which is coming up after December holidays sometime. The money will be used to help the children at the Bethlehem Creche. By doing these spirit bags I showed commitment to the community service I take part in

No comments:

Post a Comment