Friday, September 23, 2011

Pinhole Photography

Since the second block of after school activities have started, I am no longer doing Pinhole Photography as it is not offered any longer by Mr. Lockwood. However it was a great activity, which taught me new skills such as how much light the "camera" should be exposed to and how long it should be held there for. Below is one of the pictures I was able to take, which is of myself (it has been inverted):

I am quite proud of this photograph since i managed to get it quite focused. There are quite a lot of details in the photo which means the time I disposed the camera to light was quite efficient. This after school activity has been part of my creativity for CAS which means that now that it is over I have to come up with something new to do for creativity. I was thinking about maybe learning the basics of playing guitar, since this would be a development of new skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment